Welcome to Saving Grace Homeschool INTERNATIONAL
Saving Grace Homeschool International provides the British International Curriculum for KS1 (Reception to Stage 2), KS2 (Stage 3-6), KS3 (Stage 7-9) GCSE and Cambridge Curriculum (Stage 1 to IGCSE).
Cambridge Online Homeschool offers flexibility as students work at their own pace using our British International Curriculum or the Cambridge Curriculum via Video lesson together with worksheets, activities, quizzes and mock exams on our Learning Management System where students can study independently without having to attend daily classes.
Students work independently and take assessments when they are ready. The flexibility of our program allows students to register and start learning at any time during the year.
Our Cambridge Online Homeschool is ideal for students who seek the flexibility to allow them to pursue their other interests and talents while still studying towards this International qualification. All that is needed is a computer, tablet or laptop with stable internet connection and the pressure of attending school is removed and these children can live out their dreams.
Saving Grace Homeschool International has structured our curriculums in a way that makes learning appealing and easy to understand for students thereby minimising the need for parental support. Our learning material comes in a colourful and visual content which makes learning more understandable and fun for our students.
If students have any question for teacher they are able to ask their teacher immediately via the platform messenger and receive an answer on that day.
WHAT IS Online Homeschool - Pre-recorded lesson by teacher
- Online Homeschool is Cambridge Online Homeschooling – Pre -Recorded Video Lesson By Qualified Teacher
- Access detailed course outlines, multi-sensory videos and interactive lessons available 24/7 on mobile, laptop, tablet and PC. All learning material is created by full-time professionally trained teachers.
- Students get access to our Learning Management System which contains the full curriculum for their academic year divided into Term 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Students will received termly planners which indicates topics to be covered in a specific term, assessments to be done after completion of the study material.
- Assessments can be done at your own pace when student has completed the work
- Students can enrol for some or all subjects
- Submit your assignments and mock exams via the platform and get personalised feedback.
Simply Cambridge Virtual College is able to offer At Home Tutor Support to parents who may require the assistance of a tutor to come home and facilitate. The hourly tutoring rate is R250/HR or a Homeschool Rate of R8500 per month for Mondays to Fridays-9am to 12pm.
To get started, all you need is a laptop, computer or tablet with a stable internet connections. Our resources does not require students to be connected to the internet through their study period, content must be downloaded onto the pc and students can then work offline.Register Now